Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Psycho Pick Up Lines

An old friend posted a comment on a photo last week that reminded me of something from awhile back and it literally made me "laugh out loud" -- at work, in the cafeteria, with people around.

Back in 1996ish, I found this greeting card that had "Top Ten Psycho Pick Up Lines" on it.

For some reason, this tickled me.  Tickled me so much that I became an avid fan of asking people "May I lick your forehead?"  Tickled me so much that I actually got others to start asking "May I lick your forehead?"  There are even photos hidden some place in my apartment of a frenzied forehead licking moment in my life.  (It tastes salty.  I don't recommend it.  Unless you like salt. Or licking.)

Anyhoo, I saved the greeting card for the "right moment" and right now seems to be the right moment...

Top 10 Psycho Pick-Up Lines
  1. Didn't I see you on the grassy knoll?
  2. Can I buy you a spatula?
  3. Bet you're wondering why I have no nostrils.
  4. Your crawlspace or mine?
  5. You look like the kind of person who appreciates catheters.
  6. May I lick your forehead?
  7. Do you always wear you socks over your shoes?
  8. Smeep. Smeep. Smeep.
  9. What's your favorite flavor of wood?
  10. You've stolen my heart, but I have three more back home in the freezer.

1 comment:

  1. I had the same card too... sleep smeep smeep to this day is a regular part of my vocabulary... a few other lines stayed in rotation over the years... I googled the title to remember the rest... thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete