Monday, December 26, 2011

So Alive

My head is full of magic, baby,
And I can't share this with you.
The feel I'm on top again, baby,
That's got everything to do with you.
I had a really nice dream last night.  A very nice dream.
In my dream, I was sitting in my bed, with my Kindle Fire propped up on my knees and I was reading my blog to someone.  A male someone.
He was stretched out on the bed beside me, with his head propped on his hand, listening to me read the blog.
At first, I started out doing a dramatic reading of my blog, then, being me, I got a little silly with it.
I was wearing a pink nightgown (not surprising because I actually wear a pink nightgown) but he was fully dressed.  I was under the covers.  He was on top.
I then started to read my blog like I was doing an "adult entertainment" phone call.  My voice was deeper, huskier, softer and slower.  I kept pausing dramatically and running my hand through my hair and touching my throat.  He would laugh and then insert, "ooh baby" and "oh yes, tell me more" comments while I was reading.
I wanted to laugh but followed through with the reading.  I was reading the "All I Want For Christmas" blog.
When I got to the end, I read to him "... all I want for Christmas is you..." and then I wagged my eyebrows at him suggestively.  He gave me a slow smile of recognition and then we started kissing.
The Kindle was forgotten and Abby was banished to the living room for the night.
In order to keep the blog PG 13, I won't go into all of the details but let's just say it was a very very nice dream and that I did not want to wake up.
Ah, maybe this was a sneak peak of next Christmas.
Assuming the world doesn't end.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment