Friday, April 23, 2010

Day Eleven

Whenever I schedule time off at work (I scheduled Monday off several weeks ago), I always feel guilty about being gone for a day and usually end up staying at work until very late the day before and try to cram in a full day's worth of work in a few hours.

Tonight, I did not do that. It felt good.

I'm not looking forward to Tuesday because I know my email will be full and no one will have done my work while I'm gone, but I am going to not think about that until Tuesday.

I leave in the early morning for Atlantic City and won't be able to log on tomorrow. I will find something great to do on Saturday and then do two days' worth of blogging on Sunday.

Cross your fingers and toes that I win enough to pay off my bills, put money in savings and quit my job. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment